Sunday, September 27, 2015

Art Making #1


  1. The project was fun! It was a little messy; however, it did allow me to become familiar with the primary and secondary colors.
  2. I enjoyed the acrylic paints the best.  It was really cool to experiment with mixing the paint and to create the perfect colors for the project.
  3. I think I learned that being able to create different values open up new techniques that can be used in art and why they may be important.  For example, values can create the illusion of 3 dimensional objects on canvas or a 2 dimensional medium.  Also values can be used to create optical illusions that are essential to some artists. 
  4. The most important fact that I learned from the video was that the primary colors really do have to be specific.  These colors are then able to make the secondary colors.  My opinion of the video was that it was simple and to the point, yet it conveyed the message clearly.  

Below are my two photos

No comments:

Post a Comment