Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Elements and Principles


First I studied what each element and principle was and determined what might be a good picture.  For each topic, I chose an object that could represent it fully.  The elements were easier to capture because of their singular definition; however, the principles were more difficult.  The principles were more complex in meaning.  It was difficult to discern what would be the best possible picture for the principles, but I think that I was able to take photos accordingly.




http://s882.photobucket.com/user/monicatedesco002/library/Elements%20and%20Principles







3 comments:

  1. In this project, you brought a new light to each Element and Principle due to the images you chose to use for each one. Some of the images you used helps me to better understand some of the Elements and Principles that I had a hard time understanding before. Good choice of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures were all wonderful. They captured the elements/principles well. I especially liked the "color" photo as well as "movement."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures were all wonderful. They captured the elements/principles well. I especially liked the "color" photo as well as "movement."

    ReplyDelete